Ferragosto is the 15th August. As I've always been at the seaside, I understood it was a religious holiday... later on. why? because here they organise..... parties!!!!
so at "Bagno Dario" there was a party at 5 pm. Music, cakes, wine, pizza....
but what about the night?
Simona, a friend of mine of the university, came here with friends;
and on Ferragosto's night you cannot miss the party in "Bagno Papeete".
this Bagno is almost in the centre, and it has always dancing aperitivi.
the people who go there everyday, are all tanned with solarium, really on fit. the men all with waxed chests and backs, the women just out from a catwalk.
and you can see all the sunglasses that you see on fashion magazines. just to give you a clue!
so at night there is this huge party on the beach. we had to reach it from another beach, because at the main entrance there was a long queue.
there were something like 4 bars. a stage where the deejay was playing music and saying things like, "put your hands up, papeete" or listing all the cities, to exhort people to scream when he was saying theirs. I assume there was also the television, as there is every year.
I had a lot of fun, that's why I have just few photos :D I forgot to take them ahahah.
the most important thing is that I was there by bike. yes guys, I had to
betray Matador! (my bike in Bremen). here is the bike I rented here.
on the 16th i went back to Papeete, for the presentation of a book. I was with a friend and she knows the writer. we got in the stand, we were introduced to everybody and.... getting out.... there was a beer on the table where the books and the t-shirts were... I managed to pour beer on the t-shirt :S
Juan, I could hear your voice saying "Flaviaaa!".
that's all for now.
kisses and hugs
FLO
so at "Bagno Dario" there was a party at 5 pm. Music, cakes, wine, pizza....
but what about the night?
Simona, a friend of mine of the university, came here with friends;and on Ferragosto's night you cannot miss the party in "Bagno Papeete".
this Bagno is almost in the centre, and it has always dancing aperitivi.
the people who go there everyday, are all tanned with solarium, really on fit. the men all with waxed chests and backs, the women just out from a catwalk.
and you can see all the sunglasses that you see on fashion magazines. just to give you a clue!
so at night there is this huge party on the beach. we had to reach it from another beach, because at the main entrance there was a long queue.
there were something like 4 bars. a stage where the deejay was playing music and saying things like, "put your hands up, papeete" or listing all the cities, to exhort people to scream when he was saying theirs. I assume there was also the television, as there is every year.
I had a lot of fun, that's why I have just few photos :D I forgot to take them ahahah.
the most important thing is that I was there by bike. yes guys, I had to
betray Matador! (my bike in Bremen). here is the bike I rented here.on the 16th i went back to Papeete, for the presentation of a book. I was with a friend and she knows the writer. we got in the stand, we were introduced to everybody and.... getting out.... there was a beer on the table where the books and the t-shirts were... I managed to pour beer on the t-shirt :S
Juan, I could hear your voice saying "Flaviaaa!".
that's all for now.
kisses and hugs
FLO
9 comments:
Heeeeeeeeeey Girl!!!
Added to my favorites blogs!! ;)
Niceeeeee that u are enjoying at the Seaside, here i'm quite good... studying and so on, but maybe we party this weekend :)
I also find reeeeally nice, that idea of the blog! hehehe... maybe I join!!
Lots of kisses!!!!
MARIA
Hey bella,
Matador also betrayed you right now with spanish girl. But he's had also mexican girl, Culo and of course me.
Nice blog :) and nice tan!
kisses
Maria
ihih my two favourite Marias!!!
if u join, i m sure u'll have many many many photos ;)
by the way, ok Matador betrayed me, but as i abandoned her i can understand it, but... who is "Culo"?
hehe Culo is Fernando!
But Matador didn't like him I think, our male bike prefers girls ;)
bacetti
Maria
ahah your male bike! when it was mine SHE was a girl :D
but i'm happy that after all this confusion with gender, he is straight: less problems in his life!
Have a pleasent holiday!
Valentina
Ooh ooh Papeete!!!!Mi sembra di volare, la gente in riva al mare...
I was at the party all night long...awesome!!!!
Kisses to my princess...
hehe Simo!!!
i forgot the papeete anthem!!! thanx for reminding in it!!!
Ciao bella!
Du bist ja jetzt eine richtige Blondine,hehe:-)Dein Fahrrad ist sehr schoen..ich hoffe Ihr habt besseres Wetter-hier regnet es seit drei Tagen..
Viel Spass noch in MM und LG aus BCN!
Deine Sina
Post a Comment