Let's introduce another good friend of mine: Cristina!!!
we started as collegues in our first job experience during the highschool: income statements office!!!
ihih after that, we both studied something else..... I think it was reeeeeeeally useful: if you get to know it, you avoid it!
we attended the same university (the bachelor): I studied communication and public relations, she studied public relations and communication: believe me, there is a difference!
yesterday there was also a "Carramba" moment, when we found out that we were in the same kindergarten.
so we had a chat after more than one year without meeting. for this Cristina suggested a new place: Lola.
Lola is in the town next to Monza and it's fancy, a good alternative to Dorsia: the furniture reminds of a living room... but in a NY loft! really nice.
ok I don't want to turn this post in a night life review.... but I had a really tasty mojito here!
as it's still warm, we sat outside: this picture is the exact view we had from our table. ok it wasn't daylight and there were more people ;) but as usual I took it from the site www.lolalivingbar.it.
so this is all from the alcoholic Brianza (the zone where I live) and the Italian "culture"... see you on the next pooooooooooooooost!
*Carramba: a trash tv program of some years ago, in which Raffaella CarrĂ was combining reunions between people, who hadn't seen each other for many years, because far or after an argument and so on... and everytime they were saying: Carrambaaaa!

we started as collegues in our first job experience during the highschool: income statements office!!!
ihih after that, we both studied something else..... I think it was reeeeeeeally useful: if you get to know it, you avoid it!
we attended the same university (the bachelor): I studied communication and public relations, she studied public relations and communication: believe me, there is a difference!
yesterday there was also a "Carramba" moment, when we found out that we were in the same kindergarten.
so we had a chat after more than one year without meeting. for this Cristina suggested a new place: Lola.Lola is in the town next to Monza and it's fancy, a good alternative to Dorsia: the furniture reminds of a living room... but in a NY loft! really nice.
ok I don't want to turn this post in a night life review.... but I had a really tasty mojito here!
as it's still warm, we sat outside: this picture is the exact view we had from our table. ok it wasn't daylight and there were more people ;) but as usual I took it from the site www.lolalivingbar.it.so this is all from the alcoholic Brianza (the zone where I live) and the Italian "culture"... see you on the next pooooooooooooooost!
*Carramba: a trash tv program of some years ago, in which Raffaella CarrĂ was combining reunions between people, who hadn't seen each other for many years, because far or after an argument and so on... and everytime they were saying: Carrambaaaa!
No comments:
Post a Comment