Monday, October 22, 2007

Bremen, Bremen

if it wasn t clear............... I'm in Bremen!!!!

so few days and already so much to post!!!

I flew here on Friday the 19th from Milano, Orio al Serio. It is next to the city of Bergamo, but it's considered the 3rd airport of Milan. You can see it here in all its beauty ;)
the flight was perfect, it was just plagued by aliens :D the stewardess had aliens eyes and the steward was something like 14 years old :D (for the "queer as folk" fans, he looked like Justin).

I landed and I had my welcome committee, Maria and Juan Pablo. so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

at night we went to Freimarkt, that is a fair with attractions, typical food and of course.... beer tents!

we started watching the fireworks, which where really nice! JP tried to use me as a tripod for cameras... but i'm not that good in that :D

then we went to listen to some live music, dancing and.... I mean: we were thirsty, it would have been a pity not to try some beer! but we weren't the only ones honouring this local speciality: we went outside the tent and.... found this guy. as you can see, the Freimarkt was full of people! who among us wouldn't have taken the chance for a nap there? two policemen were trying to wake him up and other 4 were not too far. a total of 6 policemen for one sleeping drunk guy: he must have been a nasty nasty criminal!

then there was the time to honour the food specialities but before we did something I always wanted to do: here are the photos!


and here is the video about a talking attraction in Freimarkt, i think it was supposed to be scary.

No comments: