
I'm back after a long time. Why? Where have I been? not far..... actually... here!
yes, this is the room where I study. so books, laptop... everything I need hahaha.
I've been studying for my last exam, which was about the Italian conte
mporary literature but I had to study examples of the French literature: funny, innit? I succeeded and now............ I'm finished with the exams!!!! after 56 of them... I think I'm not gonna miss'em!ok this time I was lucky because I could have the exam in the centre of
Milan in this wonderful building. I used to attend the lectures in another one 4,3 km souther than the centre, in a not so charming suburb. but for my last exam... beautiful building + good mark = a perfect end!so this is the Università degli Studi di Milano, the public university, founded in 1924. the building was built in 1456 as a Hospital for the Poor (Spedale di Poveri), when Francesco Sforza wanted it to thank God for the Conquest of the Grand Duchy of Milan.
ok I won't bother with too much boring information.
kisses to all!
4 comments:
Bè che dire,complimenti!!!!!!!e oltre a questo ti mando anche tanta invidia da parte mia! :P io sono sempre qua a combattere con gli esami..e negli ultimi tempi abbiamo condiviso la pesantezza di questa maledetta università anche se, purtroppo, il mio da fare sembra non finire mai così che non abbiamo avuto modo di parlare di recente su msn.
ma..adesso non ricordo..tu raggiungeresti il mocho o l'aspirapolvere a questo punto!?!?
bè comunque ancora tanta invidia e complimenti!! XD eheheh
mille baci
una ex erasmus 2005/2006 :P
grazie mille per i complimenti e il commento!
beh ora tesi e poi aspirapolvere! ahahah
forza e coraggio e soprattutto... so che non vedi l'ora dei premi fedeltà ;)
baci
FLO
Congratulations Flavia!
Herzliche Glückwünsch Flavia!
¡Felicitaciones Flavia!
Thank you JP!
Danke JP!
¡Gracias JP!
Post a Comment