Sunday, October 14, 2007

Celebrate!

Yesterday in the night, my family gathered for dinner to celebrate Marco's birthday (my sister's fiancé). You have to know that in our family... we sometimes celebrate b-days a bit later... we can say that we wait for a quiet and suitable moment for everybody. So Marco's b-day was on the 11th Sept, just to give you all a clue.

This occasion gives me the possibility to introduce you my family! We were at Alessia and Marco's home.

here's their cat, called Micia, that's the italian for pussy-cat. she usually goes out when we are there, so i was really surprised when she let me take a picture and didn't even look bothered!

here on the right are our parents, Wilma and Walter. I'm surprised of the pic. they look good! usually when they pose for pictures, they are way less spontaneous!


here on the left is Marco's mom, Nerella. She always asks me about my life in Bremen and of course about my friends!



and here are our hosts: Alessia and Marco. I took this picture while I was sitting next to them, with the cat on my legs.

Of course, as we had dinner, I took pictures of the food!!! unfortunately, there aren't all the courses, as we were so focused on having dinner, that I didn't take picture of everything.




2 comments:

JP said...

Hmmmmmmm delicious! What are those sticks filled with vegetables? they look nice, and the sweets... hmmmmm you're making me hungry!

by the way, you were right... you really find the "right moment" to celebrate b-days... though he was about to celebrate his next b-day! ;)

see ya here!

FLO said...

oh yes! really delicious!!!

those are sticks of vegetable wraped in pastry.

we can have a cultural exchange when i'm there ;)

se you soooooooooon!