Monday, October 8, 2007

My sister's on the radio!!!

this post is about my sister, Alessia!

she studies singing and she had the opportunity to sing for a radio jingle on one of the main national radios in Italy: Radio Deejay!

of course I wanted so much to broadcast her ihihih

Here she is while recording :)


for all my friends in Italy: potete sentire la sigla di Megajay su Radio Deejay in onda il sabato dalle 7 alle 9 e la domenica dalle 7 alle 10.

for all my friends abroad, I put it here so that you can listen to it!!!! it's a mix between my sister interpretation (edited) and the original version with some sentences from Sex & the City.

Powered by eSnips.com

5 comments:

komar4e said...

:) hey bella, it is really great, i've been waiting for that. Greetings to your sister, very good job. I guess she is also fan of the tv series as us? I have to say the sound of Sex in the city in Italian was very very familiar for me :D:D:D

FLO said...

ihihi i'm gonna conquer the world with S&C yattaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

Che figata!!!

(tr, What a cool thing!)

FLO said...

grazie!

sì proprio una grande

Anonymous said...

Well said.